To see our home delivery options check out our new site
A range of fresh and healthy meals ready to heat and serve.
We would like to take the time to share with you what we are doing to ensure our customers enjoy their contactless delivery dining experience. We take the safety of our customers very seriously and have a position on the virus that is based on the current advice from the Ministry of Health (MOH) and other Government Agencies.
Food Preparation and Delivery
To reduce customer interactions the following steps have been implemented
- Customers order and pay for their food items online.
- All orders which will be freshly made to order and will be packaged into sterile containers.
- Contactless food delivery ensures non-contact food deliveries, allowing for distancing between customers and delivery drivers.
- Payment must be made at the time of ordering, online. At the time of ordering you will provide a safe spot for your order to be left. You must guarantee that the safe spot maintains social distancing requirements.
- The order will be packaged in a paper delivery bag to ensure no direct contact by the delivery driver is made throughout the delivery process. Your delivery driver will also wear gloves and a mask and will be equipped with hand sanitiser.
- Once your order is placed at the designated safe spot your delivery driver texts you or texts a photo of the delivered order to let you know that the order has been delivered. Your delivery driver will wait for you to pick up the order, maintaining required social distance.
These can range from elegant cocktail functions, wedding receptions, birthday celebrations, anniversaries, formal dinners, corporate conferences, relaxed BBQs, picnics, funerals to film location catering.
Whether you need help planning every detail, or just a few trays of delicious canapes, our passionate team can help you create the perfect occasion.
Full services are available including waiting and bar staff, management, venue hire arrangements and hired equipment.